Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

Washing Hands Rap


Washing Hands Rap


Hey, hey, you guys!
Do you know why we should wash our hands?
Why, why why?
Tell me,  tell me , tell me!

Oh no,Bro!
So,you are telling me that you  don’t know the importance  of  washing  our hands?
Washing our hands is important  because of the germs that we can easily pass on to other people.
Don’t you feel sorry when the other person gets your  germs?
He or she can get sick ,by having a runny nose, coughing , and the flu.
So don’t spread your germs because in this way, we can keep the Doctors away!                                                                                                                                                    


We have been learning to wash our hands.I learnt this because I was able to write a Rap about Washing our Hands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.