Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

The holidays

Have you ever seen a car turn into a robot in a movie and on the same day go shopping? I have. It was amazing. In the holidays,  my older cousin  and I went to the movies and went shopping.

I watched Transformers 4. Police to aliens the movie was out of this world i just wanted to watch it over and over again until I go sleepy.   


After the movies me and my cousin went to go and have a look around Sylvia Park before we headed home so we saw this really magnificent shop called  custom teez. It had all the cool stuff like t-shirts, jumpers,hats and lots more stuff so my cousin remembered his friends birthday was coming up so me and him went inside the shop to see which hat looked the best so he  brought his friend this chicago bulls hat.

Then we went to the warehouse and got us some clothes to wear to his friend birthday so when we were all finished at Sylvia Park, we went home.  It was the best day ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.